Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I felt the burn...

So I have been involved in this new fitness program for three weeks now. As of last night I officially felt the burn. Or at least I felt something so painful I can only assume it was the burn.
We started doing things a little differently last night. Now we are doing three sets of 15 with one minute of cardio in between. For anyone that may think that isn't hard, I dare you to try it.

I have lost a total of 5 pounds so far. So I only have 25 more to go. My goal is 190.

I am going to stick with this though. I mean how much harder can it really get. Honestly I don't want to know the answer to that question.

Until next time, drink as much water as you can. After all, it will cure what ails you.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Well just rest assured as much as you felt the burn last week.....they are planning on stepping it up next week. I will be right there with you and the burn.