I am taking an idea from my beautiful wife and I am going to post a week in review...
We wrapped up our marriage retreat and it was awesome. It was one of the best retreats so far. I am a very blessed man that I was able to spend time away with my wife.
My work week was rather uneventful. Although, I will say I am addicted to the internet from a social aspect. I am convinced that the social web and web 2.0 are the future of the internet. I will be posting things on this as time goes on.
I went back to the doctor on Friday morning. He went over the results of my first sleep study. There was nothing new there except he told me the level of sleep apnea that I have. I have mild to moderate sleep apnea. Yea for me!
So Friday night I went back for me last sleep study for a while. The goal of this study was to get me used to the CPAC machine and determine the level the machine should be set. Unlike my first study, this one wasn't as eventful. I will say that the sleep tech this time was very informative and he actually went over the numbers of my last study.
The only eventful thing that happened was... At some point in the night I woke up so disoriented, I actually pulled the mask off and started to pull one of the sensors off when the tech walked in and asked me was I ok? It was at that point I remembered where I was. The only thing I can think of is that I finally was in such a deep sleep that I wasn't used to that feeling.
The good news is the sleep tech told me I did spend a lot of time in a very deep sleep.
Well until next week.... Don't take any wooden nickels.
No comments:
Post a Comment