I set several goals for myself for this year. One was to get into better shape, and I am working on that one.
Another goal was to read more. That being said, I have finished my first book of the new year. Well to be honest, it's the first book I have finished in about three years.
The book I read was "The Husband" by Dean Koontz. When I did read a lot I was a big fan of his work. So, I thought this one would be a good read.
For the most part it was a good read. There was a lot of action throughout the story coupled with several twists that you couldn't see coming.
The ending, however, was less then stellar. There was a big lead up to the ending.... and then it was over. Not much excitement in the final pages at all. I don't know if Mr. Koontz was tired or facing a tight deadline and cut some corners or what.
I would recommend the book though. Just don't expect a great ending.
Stay tuned for my next review.
No comments:
Post a Comment