This week I received my CPAP machine and mask. I am not sleeping sounder yet though. I picked up my machine on Monday, but my mask didn't get to me until Thursday night. So Thursday night I used it for about 2 hours, Friday night I used it for about 3 hours while sleeping. I wore it for a couple of hours before going to sleep last night to get adjusted to it.
Tonight my goal is to wear it all night long. In case you are wondering what the mask looks like, below is a picture (not of me wearing it).

Thursday night we weighed in at our Wellness Steps class. I lost 2 pounds this past week for a total loss of 11.5 pounds. I have about 20 more pounds to go to my target goal of 190. Our last official weigh in is on March 20th. So I am hoping I can make it to my target before then. If not, I won't give up. I will continue the eating better and excising.
Professionally, it was a good week. My little department grew by 4 possibly 5 new projects. So now I have to focus on how to manage all these projects.
So today is Saturday and we are doing absolutely NOTHING and it has felt wonderfully. I can't remember the last time we were just able to sit around and do nothing and who knows when we can do it again. So, I am going to continue my day of rest and spending time with my family.
Until next time... Look both ways before crossing the street and don't take any wooden nickels.
No comments:
Post a Comment