For the last 1o weeks I have been involved with a fitness/nutrion program in an attempt to lose a few pounds and to try and eat better. The program is called Wellness Steps of Bradley County.
After 10 weeks of excersing twice a week, here are the results.... (imagine a drum roll here)
I have lost 13 pounds, 6.8% of my body fat, 2.6% of my BMI(Body Mass Index), and 3 1/2 inches off my waist.
My goal was to lose 36 pounds, so I came short of my goal. Even though I came short, I am not giving up.
Round 2 of this program begins in a week and I am looking forward to it. My goal is 23 pounds. I am confident if I keep up with the program correctly, I can reach this goal.
I started the last 10 weeks with every intention of following the program to a tee. However, when life steps in, things get out of control.
Since I know where I went wrong, I can keep myself from going down that road again.
Well there you have it...
1 comment:
Well I think you are looking pretty hot and I know you can make your goal.
Post a Comment