Tuesday, May 6, 2008

What's up...

So it's been a little while since I have posted anything here. That is due to two primary reasons. The first being I am a huge procrastinator and the second being I am addicted to twitter which allows me to add really short posts.

But fear not, I am back with a post today!

A lot has been going on lately. It seems like we never slow down anymore. Someone needs to put the brakes on this crazy merry-go-round called life. I am ready to get off and rest for a little while.

Softball season is in full swing (no pun intended). We haven't won a game yet, but last nights game was the best game we played so far this season. We came back from a huge deficit to lose by only one. Everyone played awesome. And I have to say we have the best fans out there. We have a few loyal fans that are at every game. My beautiful wife is one of them and my biggest fan. I love that she gets excited during the games and yells at the umpires.

This past weekend the company I work for was involved in the "Relay for Life". It's a 24 hour walk-a-thon to benefit cancer research. My wife and I volunteered to man the booth for 4 hours where we were supposed to sell wings, ribs, corn on the cob and drinks. By the time we got there at 8:30pm, the only thing really left was corn on the cob and drinks. So we did more hanging out then selling. Still it was for a great cause and we had a good time.

My daughter's kindergarten graduation is in 11 days. I honestly can't believe she is going to be in the 1st grade next year. The time has sure flown by. She is going awesome in kindergarten. One of the reasons is she has the best teacher anyone could ask for (we home school her, so I am sweet on her teacher).

Work is busy these days. I have 6 projects going right now. So things are starting to get crazy, but so far I have been able to keep an eye on everything. The biggest problem I have is I don't know how to say no to a project.

Speaking of work, I need to get back to it and spare you anymore of my rambling. Until next time... stay away from the yellow snow...

1 comment:

Karen said...

Well just so you know, I am a little sweet on the principal at our school as well. :)