So here it is....another couple of weeks and I haven't posted to my blog, so here goes.
Some significant things have happened since my last post.
The most significant thing being the passing of my grandmother. We recently celebrated her 100th birthday. She was my last living grandparent. Below is the obituary.
"Eleanor McGrath, mother, grandmother and great-grandmother, 100 Eleanor McGrath, 100, of Tinton Falls passed away Wednesday, May 14, 2008, at Madison Center, Old Bridge. A private cremation is being held for Eleanor. Arrangements are under the direction of the Waitt-Nelms Funeral Home, 501 Highway 79, Morganville. Eleanor was born in Newark and lived in Point Pleasant and Sparta before moving to Tinton Falls six years ago. She was a homemaker. She was predeceased by her husband of 40 years, Joseph McGrath, in 1976. She is survived by her two sons, Donald McGrath of Pensacola, Fla., and Douglas McGrath of Long Branch; a daughter and son-in-law, Karen and David Stone of Hertford, N.C.; 11 grandchildren and 13 great-grandchildren. "
On March 22nd of this year, in honor of her 100th birthday, the city of Tinton Falls, NJ named that day after her.
Another significant thing that happened was we won our first softball game of the season. Hopefully we will be able to rack up a few more wins.
I have been thinking about what direction to take this blog and I think I have an idea. Because I work in the I.T. industry, people come up to me all the time with questions. When asked, these questions seem like common issues to me. However, to the average user, the problems they have seem huge.
So, in that light, I am going to start posting the questions I get asked as well as the solutions in terms the average user can use.
Look for the first one soon.
And remember, it's going to be a good day tater!
No comments:
Post a Comment