I can admit it...I am a blogging slacker. My last post talked about my daughter starting first grade, and now she is almost done with first grade.
Maybe I have been to busy to blog, maybe I just don't have anything to say, maybe it's a combination of both.
It's been a busy time since my last blog post. My wife and I both went on the Emmaus walk recently. If you have never gone on the walk, I highly recommend that you go.
I guess the biggest thing going on right now is I am getting ready to have Bi-lateral Hernia surgery. I am not sure how someone as active as I am not, can get not one, but two hernia's. I may blog about my experience with this like I have in the past with my sleep study.
Anyway, that is all I am going to say for now. Peace out!
No comments:
Post a Comment